Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have an HP Spectre x 360 13-4116dx and recently lost the stylus pen I had been using for the laptop (Dell Active Pen). I have been looking on the Internet to find a new stylus pen, but have not yet been successful in finding one that works with my specific model. I've tried 4-5 styluses from Amazon, also without any luck. Does anyone know of any pens still available that will work for my specific model?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SDNDMD 

I saw few posts and checked Virual Agent. The message was "There is no compatible stylus for the Spectre 13-41xx series".

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Banhien

Do you know what styluses the Virtual Agent includes? I.e. are the styluses it recommends only HP styluses or does it include styluses from other companies (Dell, Lenovo, etc.) and Amazon?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.