Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
360 Pavillion 15-bk003nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I spotted 3 white spots on my laptop's display and just wanted to know if this is covered under HP's warranty so i could replace the display.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@unknown2019

Welcome to HP Forums,  

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

I see that your experiencing display issue with the HP Pavilion x360 15-bk003nx notebook.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Have you tried connecting the display to an external monitor or TV?
  • When was the last time it worked fine?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
  • Could you please share the screenshot of the display?

While you respond to that, I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

1. No, I have not tried connecting my laptop to an external display.

2. It worked fine about 4 months ago.

3. No, I have not tried any troubleshooting steps

4. Screenshotting the display wouldn't show the white spots as the problem is most likely with the display and screenshotting it would only show the display the way it is supposed to be, not a very good explanantion but you get my point.  

HP Recommended

@unknown2019

Thank you for posting back. 

You’ve done an excellent job on isolating the issue from your end. Kudos to you on that score. It is always a privilege to work with tech-savvy and technically competent customers like you.

Let's quickly check the white spot in the bios environment. 

To access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.