Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 2570p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I have HP Elitebook 2570p, I want to extend to 1 built in + 2 displays. 2 Displays are connected via DisplayPort, which are connected to computer using adapter. Settings are not seeing the third monitor, but are acting like those two monitors are one. Both monitors are active, however they are displaying the same (as they were clones of each other).

I was looking for solution and it seems like current driver for graphic card Intel-HD-Graphics-4000 does not support 3 displays. Do you have any experience with this situation? Can I find in some official source driver which seems to solve this problem but is old: driver version 9.17.10.3040 ?

Any other suggestions?

Tomas

tzdrazil_0-1638720506625.png

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@tzdrazil 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c03412731#AbT3

It has

DisplayPort
Supports resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, 30-bit color depth at 60 Hz, and full HD (1920 x 1080) monitors, 24-bit color depth at 120 Hz
VGA
Port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 75 Hz, and lower resolutions at up to 100 Hz

What is the resolution of your monitors ? 2 monitors are too much for its display port.

You can connect 1 monitor using Display port and 1 monitor using native (connection) VGA port.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Banhien, 

resolution of my monitors is 1920x1080, 60Hz. They are supposed to work.

When connnected via VGA and Display Port - only one monitor is acitve, the second cannot be found.

What do you think about the Driver rollback solution. May this work?

Tomas

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.