09-05-2012 06:41 AM
my hp pavilion dv5 1253cl lcd screen was replaced with an native resolution 'digital flat panel' 1024x768 but could not display full screen instead it has 3 inch black border on the right side. can anybody help me resolve the problem? thank you.
09-13-2012 02:37 PM
I used to have the same problem (along with many others). I replaced the display inverter and it never came back. I'd start with that since it is a relatively cheap part on eBay.
10-09-2012 02:09 AM
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)