Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

To all,

I plan to use a 27 inch monitor to stand beside the 27 inch I have connected to my laptop already. The laptop is closed while I work on it.

Can the Graphics cars support in total 3 monitors? Does the fact that I use HP's port replicator to connect the first 27 inch monitor and my USB stuff, limit the options?

Hope to hear,

Regards

Ubbo

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Ubbo,

Welcome to HP Support Forums! 

I understand you are in need of support, I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of the notebook and the product number of the monitor? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can provide you with an accurate solution which should help you resolve this issue. 

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Here are the details

Afbeelding 001 2019-01-22 12 23 32.pngAfbeelding 001 2019-01-22 12 22 34.png

20190122_122603 (1).jpg

HP Recommended

Hi,  can you give me any advice on the issue?

HP Recommended

Hi,  can you give me any advice on the issueAfbeelding 001 2019-01-22 12 22 34.pngAfbeelding 001 2019-01-22 12 23 32.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.