Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elite book x360 830 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I have a 830 G6 with dual OS with bitlocker encryption on both drives.

the primary OS runs fine and is administrated by my company but the second OS wich is standalone from the company does not work properly. I have two major problems atm.

1. device manager cant find the graphic card and says I only have "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter". I have tried to update the graphic drivers with no sucsess. When i try too install the drivers that HP.support suggest nothing happens. I have installed everything "HP Support Assistant" want me too and "Intel Driver & Support assistant" cant find any more updates.

Windows is up to date aswell.

2. My second problem is Driver related aswell but this time it is the touchpad. I dont get all the funktion out of it like the scroll funktion and so on.

I have several unknown devices in my device manager but the PC cant find any drivers for them.Skärmklipp.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I used a program called "Driver Easy" that found all the drivers i needed to solve theese issues!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I used a program called "Driver Easy" that found all the drivers i needed to solve theese issues!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.