Engineer007
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

A design flaw in hp envy 15 x360 causes scratches on screen

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cp0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I also noticed that a couple of small scratches appeared on the screen of laptop at both sides (right and left). After some time I figured out that they appeared because of small parts on the chassis (they line up with location of scratches and function as "bumpers" between the screen and the chassis). So I want to know whether this falls under warranty service (it is a design flaw after all)? 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,280 22,239 994 1,026
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Engineer007

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically.  HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/​​​​​​

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation