21,068 21,032 1,384 2,218
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

AMD RADEON 6470M HD Graphic Driver for windows 8 64 Bit

Hi @Ansh4,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Jeet_Singh is at your service.

As I Understand you are looking to download graphics card drivers for your HP notebook. I'll try my best to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you upgraded the Operating system from 7 to Windows 8?

Are you looking to download the drivers for Windows 8 or Windows 7?

Are you referring to the same product which you have posted in a different thread  "Pavallion g6 1301tx"?

If it's the same product which you have posted in the previous thread, yes you could go ahead and download the drivers for your graphics card from our HP Support website, which is available for both Windows 7 and Windows 8 64 bit.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation