11-19-2019 10:36 AM
In power option i want to desable adaptive brightness settings
But in my laptop tis options not mention
What should I do
Desable adaptive brightness settings
Please suggest me
11-21-2019 03:57 PM
@guddubabu, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
- Make sure you are logged in as Administrator.
- Open the “Control Panel” in the start menu.
- Find the click on “Power Options”.
- Click “Change plan settings” next to the current power plan.
- Choose “Change advanced power settings”.
- Scroll down and locate the “Display” and expand it for “Enable adaptive brightness.”
- Change the settings as you desire, then hit “Apply” to save your settings.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee