Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Probook G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After upgrading my Intel HD 520 graphic drivers to the latest version using Intels Driver and Support Assistant the Intel HD 520 settings are now missing from Windows 10 Control panel.

I no longer have access to the graphic driver settings as before upgrading the HD 520 graphics driver, which I upgraded to see if I could access some sort of auto adjust setting for how the graphics, icons and boxes are displayed from the desktop.

I'm having problems reading the desktop as the icons and graphic objects are too far to the left.

Under some graphic drivers there is an auto adjust setting for this which I was hoping the upgraded Intel graphic driver would include. However the Intel HD 520 update has completely removed the graphic settings that were there before the driver upgrade.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.