Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15t-ch000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-ch0xx

Product number : 2FW62AV

Processor name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHz

BIOS : F.31-05/20/2019

I AM GETTING BSOD ,

i have tried reinstalling the graphics software using hp support assistant  and even tried complete reset ... still my pc crashes

1.jpg

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Hi @Patutkarsg

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region to order a recovery media.

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I tried that ...did recovery using media ...but the problem still exists ...after hp support assistant upgrades AMD Rx Vega M GL drivers...so i am waiting for someone to make a update of that driver...since all the Hp spectre users are waiting for update ..the last updated driver was in 2018...so i dont know wat else to try...

HP Recommended

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting
Date: 9/18/2019 10:51:08 PM
Event ID: 1001
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: DESKTOP-QGUKBD5
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffff947903c00000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8007bc43381, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 76c9a3c3-0f90-4240-aa0e-2c4af462f806.
Event Xml:

<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
<EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>2537</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-QGUKBD5</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="param1">0x00000050 (0xffff947903c00000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8007bc43381, 0x0000000000000002)</Data>
C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
<Data Name="param3">76c9a3c3-0f90-4240-aa0e-2c4af462f806</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

HP Recommended

@Patutkarsg

I'd suggest you reach out to the Phone Support regarding this. 

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There are no updates to graphic drivers since 2018. I also get the BSOD in Adobe Lightroom Classic and this problem started in November 2019. What are the Phone Support supposed to do? If there is a solution, please publish updated drivers.

HP Recommended

@AndersX,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
  • What is the exact model for your computer?
    • HP Spectre x360 - ch004no. Serial no: 5CD8125YR2, Prod no: 3FZ76EA#UUW
    • Intel i7-8705G CPU, 16 Gb RAM
  • What is the operating system you are using?
    • Win 10 Home, 64-bit, ver 1903, installed 2019-08-29, os-ver: 18362.535
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • Bluescreen. Often while editing pictures in Adobe Lightroom Classic or just after closing Adobe Lightroom. Computer restarts and switches keyboard layout from swedish to english, Lightroom starts in wrong catalogue and a lot of settings in Lightroom are lost. 
    • Check out screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xNzGzNEDyDhQAgVi6
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
    • No. Only what comes with Windows update. This problem started in November-2018
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
    • Yes, with no success
HP Recommended

@AndersX,

Does this happen only when using Adobe Lightroom?

Meanwhile, I recommend update the BIOS from the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Tried that too still does not work...theres a problem with the ati graphic driver ...i have contacted ATI regarding this too...they said there is no way to get updates since they stoped RXVega + Intel ...so idk where to look for now. i can give u the error report if u want. or if u have any other solution i can try.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.