Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,

I have a HP Envy x 360 13m-bdoo33dx

I don't know if this is the right board to ask this, but recently there has been an issue with the screen remaining black when A)I open the lid to wake it up B) when i try to wake the screen after it enters sleep/hibernation mode when being left alone for some minutes. I have the keyboard back lights on and those will react to the touchpad or keys being touched as well as the power button light being on as well.

During these times I have either completely powered it off and then turned it back on and the screen came back on fine or I've used the key commands: "Windows button + ctrl + shift + b" which also works to restore the screen.

Not long ago I did update the system from Windows 10 to Windows 11 as it said my device was eligible. I have checked for updates in the settings, but it says everything is update.

If someone could tell me what the cause or possible cause of this screen issue and/or how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it

Thank you in advance 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.