Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

Blank screen. White led. And lights flash on start up on screen, then nothing.

Product Name: Hp pavilion x2
Please help!!

Hp pavilion was working fine. It was put on charge and now screen is blank. Ive hard reset it. The led light next to charge point is solid white, not flashing. On start up im also getting a couple of lights on top of screen. Then nothing. No noises. I plug charger in it goes orange for a second then straight to white??

Help!!
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (36 Views)

Re: Blank screen. White led. And lights flash on start up on screen, then nothing.

Hi @Bazlynz03

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand that the Notebook is not booting up and you are using the Hp pavilion x2.

Please shut down the Notebook and upon restarting keep tapping the F10 key. Let me know if you are able to see the System Configuration Screen ( Bios ).

If you are still unable to see anything on the screen, please contact our Phone Support for Service Options

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Thank you.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation