Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
sebastiano_riva Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blurry images/icons on browsers, dpi scaling problem

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Scenario:

• Windows10 (version 1511)
  • Resolution 1980x1080 (HD)
  • Size 125%
  • Machine: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible / HD Intel (touch screen)

Principal issue: all the images and icons on browser are blurry, tested on Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Follow screenshots

d689acc8-1cc1-4045-b288-bba514b30574.jpg

15b01d9f-4080-4d60-9a85-6774f85b74cc.jpg

Banally the browser goes zoom at 125% and the images goes to blur. Is Not ammissible and without a sense.
I have read some forum in the last week and many people have a similar problems.

I wait for some feedback

Thanks for support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:
Set windows at 100% size is not a fix or an answer. The people don't use an HD monitor to work with small app, fonts etc.
The people want sharp resolution!

5 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @sebastiano_riva,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that when you zoom your browser windows the images are not as sharp as when set at  100%.  Does this only occur when zooming in browsers? Have you done all your Windows updates? Have you run the  HP Support Assistant ?  Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?  To assist you further, would you please provide your precise model of Pavilion x 360?  HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number? Please post the results  and the requested information, should you continue to need help.

Good Luck!

When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them. To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows is up to date. HP Support Assistant is up to date.
Here the number of product T1M36EA#ABZ and serial number (removed content)

Yes all is sharp at 100% but not in the others zoom.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@sevastiano_riva,

Thank you for your reply and the requested information.  Here are two links  that I think may help: Blurry text   (from tenforums.com),  Firefox shows blurry images (and none of the best-known solutions work) ( from support.mozilla.org).  Here is a YouTube video that may also help. Windows 10 or 8.1 - How to Fix the Fuzzy Fonts and Blurry Apps in Win 8.1 by @Poolarity..

Any ads displayed on the links above are not endorsed by HP.

Please let me know the outcome.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm not a problem with fuzzy text but with blurry images.
Anyway I did those tricks but nothing changes.

I can't belive that is normal that zooming video (DPI resolution) is equal to distort images.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @sebastiano_riva,

Thank you for the update.  

As the previous posts have not helped, please contact HP Support for further assistance.  With your permission, they can remotely access your system to help find and fix difficulties.   Please contact HP support at Contact HP Support.

Please post the results.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation