Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

@Vipergrm, did HP indicate what the root cause was? So you were able to ship your laptop, wait 1 day, and then received a replacement? If so, that is very quick.

HP Recommended

They weren't able to find a solution, so had to get a replacement. Yes I posted the laptop back on Tuesday and it arrived with them on Wednesday. The replacement was delivered on Thursday and its working perfectly. 

HP Recommended

Gotcha, thanks for the update! An HP rep sent me a message last week for more information so we'll see what comes next. Hopefully I'll be able to follow you because my eyes could use a break from the brightness lol.

HP Recommended

Haha I know what you mean. It actually looks extremely birght when I set it to full. Way brighter than what I would normally use. Good luck!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.