Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I just purchased a brand new hp yesterday, and I’m already having issues with it being slow. The only things I have downloaded is Spotify, google chrome, and something for my work at home job. I was trying to watch a video on vrv which is an app similar to Netflix, but it kept lagging the whole time, it did this today and last night. I know it’s not my connection because our other laptop is working perfectly fine. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Abriana_nic1 

What is your machine ? May be your machine is NOT have enough resource to play higher definition videos. I've few 8K video clips and I can only play them on one of my machines. Two of my machines can't play FHD video clips.

Please download and install the following free player then use it to play OFFLINE videos. Hope this helps. Otherwise post back what is your machine.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html 

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I'm not sure exactly what type of machine I have, where would I find that information at?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.