Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Amol_HP1 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Brightness Keys not working

Hp 15-ac 120tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have HP 15-ac 120tx laptop with windows 10 whis is i recently brought. On my laptop brightness keys (f2+f3) is working fine for few days, but suddenly its not working. I also try to changed  the brightness from grpahics propertiy but its aslo not working (Apply button is disable). please give me any solution for this.

Thank you.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
1071 54 138
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Brightness Keys not working

Hello @Amol_HP1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

I understand that the brightness keys are not working on your HP 15-ac120tx Notebook. I would like to assist you with resolving this issue.

Have there been any recent Windows updates?

Any new software or hardware installed?

First, please perform a hard reset. Once that is complete follow the steps from this graphics document to resolve the issue:

HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)

I look forward to your reply! If this information is useful, click the thumbs up.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation