Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Zbook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

This is a weird problem, I entered the bios for the first time and I saw the Camera listed below the "Finger Print Sensor" and when I ticked both of them and tried to save bios settings it didn't save because it asked me to set an admin password and enter the bios using F10 directly instead ESC > F10 so I did that and when I entered bios again the camera option just disappeared! only the fingerprint sensor was there!

This is driving me crazy because I need the webcam in my work!

One thing I noticed is that there's a bios update in HP support site but it says that it's a security patch and nothing related to devices so I didn't bother downloading it because it might make things worse or even make problems with my windows setup.

Please advice on this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please someone help! will the bios upgrade fix this or not worth it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.