8 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can I change my laptop's screen

HP Recommended
HP Probook 450 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I've had the above laptop for about a month and a half now and I can't help but really dislike the display it came with: an HD SVA screen. Is it possible to get a Full HD UWVA one since other variants of the same laptop have it? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
83,900 83,791 10,549 22,608
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kahungu 

Sounds like a very complicated and costly process because you can't replace just the display alone. Please carefully read the following manual from page 21 and make decision yourself.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06200645.pdf

Note: all parts with prefix "L" are new and very hard to find.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
8 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

.@Banhien

So I can't just get the screen portion of the entire display panel assembly? After some searching online, I've seen the screen only being sold as the bezel and everything else is already present.

And besides, page 24 of that guide shows the display panel part numbers, one HD other FHD.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation