Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
2020 HP Spectre x360 15T-eb000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have asked this question about a week ago with no response.  Does anyone know if the 2020 HP Spectre x360 15T-eb000 Laptop is compatible with the HP Tilt Pen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@NJ2ATL

I have already shared the HP pen part number which is supported on your computer. You can try the HP tilt pen however, it is not tested on your computer.

I hope that answers your question.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@NJ2ATL

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know whether your computer supports the HP Tilt pen.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Yes, your computer does support HP pen, and below are the supported HP pens on your computer.

Zenvo pen in nightfall black ƭnish with cable L95615-001

Zenvo pen in nightfall black ƭnish with cable (includes tips) M09982-001

LI hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This does not answer my question - What I am asking is do these two items have "tilt" capabilities. AND does the HP Spectre x360 15T-eb000 screen have the capability to sense the "tilt" in the Pen if these two items have the TILT capability.

Thank you for your response.

NJ2ATL

HP Recommended

@NJ2ATL

The HP Tilt pen incorporates new technology that recognizes pen tilt. It can detect when you're tilting the pen and how much you're tilting it. It is the pen that detects the tilt and not the computer display.

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer.  It does answer part of my question.  But can the HP Tilt Pen be used by this model HP Spectre x360 15T-eb000?  I really would like to have the "tilt" function.

Thank you so much for your answer.

HP Recommended

@NJ2ATL

I have already shared the HP pen part number which is supported on your computer. You can try the HP tilt pen however, it is not tested on your computer.

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.