Did you mean: 
Angel-0523
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Case Managers Team

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

More than anything this is only to leave feedback on the Escalations team/Case Managers....Your service sucks!!! and it is time Corporate looked into this... I had been without a computer for about 2 weeks because I sent it in for repair because it was still under warranty. Nobody fixed it and just put it back  in a box and sent it back.. Then I escalated my case and was offered a buy back, I was promised my check would be shipped overnight so I could get it on Friday Nov. 29th 2019, it is Dec. 3rd 2019 and the stupid check is not here yet....I have been calling the case managers team every day for an update, and they keep making up stupid excuses, saying they shipped it over night, and they "Don't have a tracking for it"????? I mean WTH? when I ship something over night I always get a tracking no... They insult my intelligence,  It feels as is if I am dealing with a bunch of 5 year old children,, Nobody knows anything and they just give you the run around.. ALL THE TIME. This needs to improve.. One thing I know... I will NEVER DEAL WITH HP AGAIN, NOR BUY THEIR PRODUCTS FOR MYSELF NOR THE COMPANY I WORK FOR...

2 REPLIES 2
3,731 3,645 218 583
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Case Managers Team

@Angel-0523

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
995 984 46 97
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Case Managers Team

Hello. 🙂
It looks like we haven't heard back from you for a while. Is everything ok? If you still need assistance please look for a private message from either me or one of the other "MODS" asking for key information. After you fill out the form, we can forward your case to the appropriate team within HP.
Thanks!

Regards,
Arthur-c

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation