Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Chromebook x360 14 inch 14c-cc0000 IDS Base Model
Chrome OS

I am new to Chromebook and am trying to get the physical keyboard to work the way my smartphone and tablet keyboard work.  Can it be set up to work the same way?  Suggest next word or phrase, complete the word or suggest  the word I am typing, Is there a cap lock?  I would like to get Gboard or something like it to work with the physical keyboard. 

Is there a way to set it up like this or is the onscreen keyboard the easier way to go

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.