Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp envy 15-ep0700nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody!

I just received my new HP envy. I bought it because I'm studying photography and apparently this computer would have everything I need. However, as soon as I open it, all the red and oranges were too vivid and super contrasty everywhere Then I found out the Windows HD, so I turned it on and it looks better but some picture look unsaturated, I'm not sure this is the best settings for editing on lightroom and photoshop. 

I also saw that on the COLOUR MANAGEMENT area, there is an ICC profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1 set as default. Is this correct?

Which are the best preferences for photo editing? Do I have to buy a screen calibrator?

Thank you!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.