Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-31-2020 09:53 AM
Product: Envy 13 aq1013dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I am having a hard time finding a compatible pen for an Envy 13 aq1013dx. I had an old surface pen with bluettoth connection which doesnt work and i also bought a HP stylus spen-01 that didnt work either (this one does not have a bluetooth connection). Touchscreen works fine and actually i can write with my finger.
Has anyone found a pen compatible with this laptop?
Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
07-31-2020 09:57 AM
Compatibility Pen Check
Open your computer's homepage
Look for Compatible Product(s) using the HP Virtual Agent - HPVA
Check the data for yourself using the HP Virtual Assistant
NOTE: Consumer systems can open the agent at the product homepage
- Open the homepage for your Computer
- Click / Open the Virtual Agent (lower right corner of the homepage screen / web page)
- Ask your question – For example, ask: “Which pen is compatible with my computer?”
- Follow the prompts, answer the questions.
- NOTE that in most cases, it is enough to search at the "series" level, or select a model similar to yours from the list within your model series.
- Note that a compatible product result does not guarantee the HP Store carries that product in stock.
- Thanks for using the HP Virtual Assistant.
Which dock is compatible with my computer?
Is Thunderbolt dock compatible with my computer?
Which pen is compatible with my computer?
- A compatible product result does not guarantee the HP Store carries that product.
- If you “Finish” the Virtual Assistant chat session, the assistant uses the data to improve the behavior.
- The HP Virtual Assistant is not yet true “AI”, but finishing the inquiry does help the software get better over time.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community