Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
vivgerrelli Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Compatible pens for HP Pavilion x360 15-bk060sa

Pavilion x360 convertible 15-b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was given the above convertable laptop along with a HP active pen 408 purchased as a bundle from currys as a Christmas gift.  I took the pen back to currys as it wasn't connecting with the laptop and ordered another pen in it's place.  I've since found that this pen is not compatible with the laptop at all (not sure why currys are still selling these items together).

Is there any active pens or even a stylus that are compatible with my laptop as this suposed functionality was part of the reason that this laptop was purchased.  

Thanks

1 REPLY
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
74 5 6
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Compatible pens for HP Pavilion x360 15-bk060sa

Hi,

Pls check out below HP platform's driver page on firmware category, and see if upgrade your FHD touch panel FW can work with 408 pen or not. Thanks!

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-15-bk000-x360-convertible-pc/10862175/mo...

I work for HP; I'm here to help

ET1111. I work for HP; I'm here to help
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation