Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb1xx 11th Gen Intel Core i7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am trying to connect 2 extended monitors to my lap top. I have one connected through the HDMI port but i am not sure if there is a way to add another, and if so, what product i would need. I have searched through the questions, but i am not finding the answer for my specific laptop. Please help. 

Thank you for your time.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@aarmstrong 

I don't know what is your HP Spectre x360 Convertible 15-eb1xx, but I believe it has 1 or 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 or Thunderbolt™ 4 port(s). You can use many options

Use Thunderbolt™ 3 monitors  and daisy them,
Use USB-C dock 

I do not have a Specter machine to test but I tested HP USB-C Gen 5 (5TW10AA) dock on

1. HP Elitebook 840 G5 with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 65W  - this is my main machine now
  2. HP Omen 15-dc0071tx with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 200W
  3.  Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 13-7000 series with Thunderbolt™ 3 port - PSU 65W
  4. HP Envy x360 15-ee0047nr with USB-C 10Gbps with PD and DP 1.4 - PSU 65W

and I get 3 external FHD monitors. For a, c and d above, the dock can charge my machines and true single cable option.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.