Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Does this specified laptop supports 2 monitors or no please.  I've been buying I think all that exists for it to work.  One work but not 2..  They double monitor station that I've bought is 4 K.  Can it matter?  Thank you for telling me something about it.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@ChantalSky 

Its specs

https://support.hp.com/id-en/document/c07980476

Its USB-C port its hopeless. Its HDMI 1.4b supports 4K monitor @ 24Hz max. What is your station ? How do you connect them ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Since it didn’t workSince it didn’t workI bought this after cause I thought that it would be better with HDMI inputI bought this after cause I thought that it would be better with HDMI input

HP Recommended

@ChantalSky 

I did say Its USB-C port its hopeless""

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I sincerely know that is why I immediately bought an adaptor that goes from type C to HDMI

look at the below picture.  
The way I’ve been plugging them is that I put my HDMI plug that connected to my type C that goes up to my converter and after that I’ve been putting in two ports the HDMI of my screen.
And nothing was going on no more TV only my HP screen

4753DE16-D15F-4D6A-A4EC-8B6C5EE6B4BD.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.