Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cracked Screen

spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I opened my laptop tonight and the screen was cracked, I carried it downstairs and did nothing to it, so it is so WEIRD.  I just spent an hour on the phone and politely explained my situation, the person on the phone said it is $424 to fix.  I explained my dissappointment and said this had to have happened before it is clearly a defect.  They told me nope, so I paid the 424, like everyone else and then I get on the forums and it is rampant.   Clearly HP has a problem.   I am pretty nervous, becuase I just bought a boat load for my employees and this thing just cracked this easily, I am seriously considering not ordering any more.  I fought everyone, they all wanted the surface, but we might have to reconsider.  Sorry HP, I think you are great, but you need to figure this out, and not charge everyone so much to fix it.  Too bad the laptop is awesome, and the screen was amazing.  

1 REPLY 1
Terdelou Top Student
Top Student
4 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cracked Screen

I too have had the same problem with our notebook HP. It was not dropped and when I went to turn it on it had a cracked screen blot in the bottom right corner. Only had this computer 2 months. Very disappointed and angry at the same time. This is clearly a problem on their end and don't appreciate them not owning up to it. Will never buy HP again. Obviously they don't stand up for their product.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation