Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

@John307
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/​​​​​​​

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I turned on the laptop and found half the screen blank, as in black... I switched off twice but nothing worked. What should I do? Because my laptop was purchased in Singapore, and I stay in India. 

HP Recommended

@Neha99 If the device was purchased in Singapore and it has an accidental damage protection (extended warranty) you may want to contact them to have it repaired/replaced, however, if you don't have an ADP, you can get it repaired locally as the repair would not be within warranty and therefore charges would apply, that said, the software or technical support is worldwide, if there are any hardware replacements you will need to contact the country you purchased the device in, to use the warranty.

That said, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also have teh same problem glass is cracked but LCD works fine.

I asked a repairer but the said it takes 3 weeks to order it comes from china 

I am in Spain could you please recommend me a service provider 

HP Recommended

@PTH123,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are looking for a replacement screen for your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

You can purchase all the replacement parts available for your computer from HP part surfer.

Follow the steps in the below article for detailed instructions.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00372736

Or you can contact support and they will order the replacement screen for your computer.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.