Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)

Cyberlink Power 2 Go for my YouCam 7 has disappeared. It keeps saying no web detected, YouCam5 too.

Product Name: YouCam 5 and 7
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The YouCams are not working. I have both version 5 that came with the laptop. Then updated it to YouCam 7. YouCam 5's icon has disappeared from the desktop, but YouCam 7 is still there, but it doesn't work. It says no web detected. How can they be fixed?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)

Re: Cyberlink Power 2 Go for my YouCam 7 has disappeared. It keeps saying no web detected, YouCam...

@johnjohnnys

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand both YouCam 7 and Cyberlink Power 2 go isn't working anymore, instead, you get the message-"no webcam detected",

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c03754824

(Do not share any personal information such as serial number, email ID, phone number or address on a public forum for your safety). 

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? Have you attempted a system restore?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Meanwhile, if the issue is only related to those programs, you want to Contact Cyberlink support as they should be able to help you out,

That said, If you've already checked with them and the issue persists, you could attempt to remove the applications completely and then install it using the recovery manager: Click here for details.

Eager to help!

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (87 Views)

Re: Cyberlink Power 2 Go for my YouCam 7 has disappeared. It keeps saying no web detected, YouCam5 t

The product number of my device is D6W90EA#ABE.

johnjohnnys

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (69 Views)

Re: Cyberlink Power 2 Go for my YouCam 7 has disappeared. It keeps saying no web detected, YouCam...

@johnjohnnys

Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

is this your product: HP ENVY dv6-7301es Notebook PC?

And it would help a lot if you could let me know if you've followed my previous suggestions on fixing the issue?

"if the issue is only related to those programs, you want to Contact Cyberlink support as they should be able to help you out,

That said, If you've already checked with them and the issue persists, you could attempt to remove the applications completely and then install it using the recovery manager: Click here for details."

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation