Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DISPLAY PROBLEM

PAVILLION 15N-225TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

WHEN I POWER ON MY LAPTOP (PAVILLION 15N-225TU) SCREEN REMAIN BLACK WITH SOME LITTEL BLINKING.

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
6,182 5,326 349 626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DISPLAY PROBLEM

Hello @RAJINDERSAINI,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you are having an issue with the display, and wanted to assist you!  I see that when you start the notebook the display remains black, and the LED lights blink.

To start, can you provide me with the Product Number of the notebook?  Here is a link you can use that will help you find your Model and Product Number:
HP Customer Support - Products

Is the LED light blinking, where you plug the AC Adapter cord?  Or are you referring to the LED lights on the Caps Lock?  If the LED lights on the Caps Lock is blinking, how many times will it blink?  They should blink 1-6 times, pause, then blink 1-6 times again.  Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great weekend!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation