Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 convertible 13-ap0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there, 

I live in Germany. I have purchased in October 2019 HP Spectre laptop over AMAZON.COM to be delivered to Germany. And I have given this laptop as a gift to my brother in Turkey. After a while, he realized that there are dead pixels in the screen, which is very unconfortable. 

He directly took this to HP Turkey Official Support and they opened a case, and confirmed the situation with case number (HP)252007.... But they refused to change the screen due to lack of spare screens. And they didn't provide any way to us to fix this problem and spent a lot of time even to tell us that is not possible. 

Now, I want to ask here: how can we replace this problematic screen? It can be easily detected that we have gone to HP Support Turkey within the warranty time, but they have taken too much time to decide that they can't help. 

Can you please give me a guide to reach to this spare screen? If it can be delivered to my address in Germany, I can take it to Turkey and HP Support there can replace it? Or can it be sent directly to an address in Turkey to make it possible to fix? 

Thanks,

Best regards,

Mustafa

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@mustafacetinel

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.