Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
G7 250 hp notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,  I'd like to know if there is any way to change my Dedicated video memory on a G7 250 Hp notebook

The grafic card is intel UHD 620 .

I have no option for this in bios, or can not do that from registry  i tried it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is not possible. The amount of VRAM is dynamic and will use more of the system RAM when necessary. There is no need to intervene as it is automatic. Naturally, it also depends how much RAM you have in the notebook, You should have 8GB for optimal performance in Windows 10.

Hope it helps,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.