Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elitebook 840 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dears,

I have got new Elitebook 840 G5 and Windows 10 Einterprise 64 bit (version 1809) is installed on it.

I feel the brightness for it is not good compared to my old laptop (Probook 640 G1) with the same Windows 10 installed.

I have verified the Display setting and it is maximum and the updated graphic drivers are installed as well.

if you see attached picture, from right side, you will feel the screen brightness for Elitebook 840 G5 is not good enough.

I feel there is something wrong, may be it is new filtering feature for the screen type or may be it is windows OS issue and some fix need to be applied in terms of driver SW.

could you please support 

thanks and best regards

Barznj Abdullah

Nokia Solutions and Networks Company.

HP Elitebook 840 G5 Brightness Issue.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

any reply on this post please?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.