Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-cs3099tx

My display is cracked, and my HP is a Pavilion 15-cs3099tx . The hp website to find the parts is not easy to use. I need help. I want to buy the HP original part and fix my laptop ASAP.

It has been a difficult journey, . I contacted twice the WhatsApp messaging and in the two cases they said a job was raised.  The guy was asking me for all my personal information. All they needed was my email address and my name and that's what they got. They said I was going to be sent an email with all details and that never happened.  After that  I logged into my HP account there was nothing no evidence that I held that conversation with these individuals. So that is why I am here.

There are many cases of cracked screens why is so difficult to find help? No wonder why it is so easy for fake repairers to scam people. While the good guys don't even seem to care if you are not buying a new computer. 

Please help me out, I need to find out how to find the number of the part/s I need to fix this issue, I followed the steps I got from the Virtual Assistant to identify and order the correct replacement parts. but I could not use the search engine at the HP part finder.

Thank you 

Abe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.