Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display dhow white Screen

HP Pavilion 15-N003TX(E6G12PA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

At running time my system show white screen and colered spot on display.

Systm does not show any thing

3 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
5851 346 624
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Ashwini1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I read your post about the display issue, and wanted to assist you!  I understand that you are seeing a white screen, with a colored spot.

Did this issue start to happen recently?  Did you install any updates before the issue started?  If you start the notebook, is the issue present while in the BIOS, or only once the Operating System starts?  In the meantime, try reviewing the following document, and let me know how it goes: HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting a Notebook LCD Panel Issue (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Ashwini1 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After turn on the machine it goes to blank screen no option for do anything there is no boot Windows
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5851 346 624
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Ashwini1

Thank you for the information!

What were the results from the document I mentioned in my previous post?

Regards!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation