sm0k3y1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Display dims when connected to charger.

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-R110NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If the laptop is switched on using the battery and you then plug in the charger the screen dims to black. I did notice that if you shone a torch on the screen all the information was still there just extremely hard to see.

I did try turning the brightness up and nothing happened at all, them by accident I hit the brightness down button. With that the whole screen lit up to its normal brightness minus one increment. If I increase the brightness by one increment it goes dark again.

Has anyone experienced this of has a work around for it? Before you say it is in the power saving options I have already checked there and all the settings are fine. I even created a new set of settings and reset them to default and this still happens.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation