cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Display goes to pink at some parts in the form of horizontal and vertical lines.

HP Recommended
HP pavilion 15-p100dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My laptop screen has gone dim and there are some parts of the screen that has gone into pink colour, where they are present in the form of horizontal and vertical lines.
2 REPLIES 2
Level 17
Level 17
43,965 43,751 7,018 12,370
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you try connecting to an external monitor? Does it actually boot into Windows and you are seeing these lines and screen issues over the content on the screen or does it not boot up or can you tell? 

Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Actually, yeah it is booting into windows..... Everything is working fine except those pink lines....Actually I have taken a screenshot of my desktop and mailed it.....That screenshot was clear and fine.....only the laptop's display was a bit frustrating then.....
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation