Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Display problem when phone rings

Product Name: HP Spectre x360 15
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

i have a problem with my HP x360 Spectre 2017 laptop. When my phone  starts ringing, the screen gets all messy, bliking moving .. and it didnt stop after the call ends, i have to sleep and wake up the device to get rid of that. I have no idea what, and if i can do something about that, please help.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Display problem when phone rings

Greetings @Kladivak

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that the screen flickers when your phone rings and you need to put the computer to sleep and get it out of sleep for the issue to go away. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Recommend you to run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here for assistance. 

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support for the service options available to have the computer checked. 

Please follow the procedure mentioned below to contact our phone support. 

• Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • Enter Product number or select to auto detects
  • Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
  • Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation