Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display screen can't work

HP pavilion 15-e0 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have intel i3 laptop when I turn on the button later the display screen color is faded for sometime and finally the display screen off .But now it show nothing on screen when I turn on my laptop, please suggest me something that I can do .

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,755 184 360
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display screen can't work

Hey @mspanwar

This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I will do my best to help you with the display not coming on for you. 

If you connect your Notebook to an external monitor, do the lines show up on the external monitor screen also? 

Have you tried performing a hard reset?

Did you receive any error messages?

Do you have any beep codes or blinking LED lights

Have you done a BIOS reset?

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode?

Have you tried using HP Support Assistant to find updates automatically?

Have you tried to do all of your Windows Updates?

Did you Test for Hardware Failures? 

When we have come to a resolution, please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as an Accepted Solution. If you would like to show you appreciation for my efforts today, please take a second to click the Thumbs Up button below. 

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please re-post with the results of the detailed answers to the questions above. 

Thank you for joining the HP Support Community!

I look forward to hearing your response. 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation