2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display showing black horizontal lines

HP Spectre 13-ac000 x360 Convertible PC
Microsoft Windows 10 IOT

Hi,

I am getting horizontal black lines on my monitor and i ran all the test and i think its hardware issue. Last time i spoke with someone from HP support i was told that this product is not launched in India yet. 

Now i can see this available on the store , and the display unit is not available on the sparepart store. What are my options to get the display and get it fixed. Whom should i contact to check the availability of the display unit.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,489 12,468 823 815
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display showing black horizontal lines

@Pradykris

Please check in BIOS if you see those lines. If the lines are there in BIOS, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation