hkgirlforever
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

DisplyPort to HDMI Converter Cable for HP Pavilion x360

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a DisplayPort to HDMI converter cable to connect to an HP monitor.  I own two HP monitors - One is an HP Compaq LA 1956x. The other is an HP EliteDisplay E19Oi. Neither one of them detects a signal from the laptop (a 2017 HP Pavilion x360 citing "No Signal."

In case you need to know: Laptop purchased July 2017. Monitors are about two or maybe 3 years old. I also have another HP laptop which is a 32 bit 2016 HP ProBook 640 G2 and it detects just fine.  Any idea why and how to fix that you can share would be appreciated.

Yes, I know I can wirelessly connect to a TV which is great BUT I'd rather use the monitors when the TV is not available.

Thanks in advance

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation