Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop has Windows Ink Workspace and I need a new digital pen for working. I brought HP pen before and now planning to buy a new digital Pen, I am considering Surface Pen, but I am wondering if my laptop compatible with Surface Pen or not?

(I do not know if the pen is bundle with Ink workspace or bundle by their brand, like HP laptop can only use HP series' pen? or as well as if you have Ink Workspace, you can use all the pen?)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SH221 

Sorry I don't know what is your ENVY x360 Convertible 15-bp1xx therefore I can't help. But just let you know my experiences.

1. I've got HP, Surface and Dell pens and they don't crossed work.
  2. I did post few experiences with my Bluetooh mice: Same things: I've got Dell, Microsoft ... BT mice and they are connected BUT can drop any time they wanted. I ending up bought Logitech mice.

Note: for HP pens, you need to check COMPATIBLE list otherwise some may NOT work on your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.