06-19-2017 04:13 PM
I think you are talking about your HP 15-ba009dx machine. No, it definitely does not have backlit keyboard. It only has a Full-size island-style with numeric keypad:
I think your question is: does HP 15-bannnaa (where nnn = 000 to 099 and aa = aa to zz) series of many laptops supports backlit keyboard ? The answer is no, this series of laptops only has one option:
Full-size "island style" keyboard with numeric keypad
TouchPad with multi-touch gestures enabled
Taps enabled by default
Support Modern Trackpad Gestures
In short: no, you can't upgrade to backlit keyboard without buying new many things and this would be more expensive than buying new machine.
At the mean time, please try
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)