3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dokunmatik ekran çalışmıyor

HP Stream x360 - 11-p010nt (EN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

iyi günler

HP Stream x360 - 11-p010nt (ENERGY STAR)

windows 10 kullanıyordum pc virüs bulaştıgından format attım tekrar windows 10 etkinleştirme yaptım güncelleme yapttım ve support sitesinden programları indirdim ama dokunmatik ekran çalışmıyor  yanlız şöyle birşeyle karşılaştım ben bios ve hp sistemine girdigimde dokunmatik çalışıyor sadece windows 10 açıldıgında çalışmıyor ne yaptıysam olmadı bilinmedik bir yazılım mı var ayarmı var vb.. mi var yardımcı olurmusunuz 

saygılarımla...

8 REPLIES 8
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TEZ000

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
TEZ000 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

have a nice day
HP Stream x360 - 11-p010nt (ENERGY STAR)
I was using windows 10 formatted pc virus infected formatted again windows 10 activation yaptim and ı have downloaded the programs from the support site but the touch screen does not work but i only touch the bios and hp system when i entered the touchscreen i work only touching windows 10 is not working when i didnt have an unknown software i have ayarmı Do you have etc .. do you have help
Best regards...

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,320 3,302 178 337
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello@TEZ000,

Thanks for using the HP Forums. One Stop for all sort of solutions for your HP Products.

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the touchscreen issue on the PC. Is that, right? I will be glad to help you.

I have found a solution form HP online and I would like to share the link of that steps.

Please use the link below and check if that helps you fix the issue on the PC.

http://hp.care/2kkazjK

This should solve the issue.  Let me know for more solution.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
TEZ000 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I found the problem Windows 10 is cracked for the license is finished I think that Windows is a hindrug, it is a fake touch screen drivers did not accept the same was rid of its own coincidence format crack 😂😂
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3,320 3,302 178 337
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey@TEZ000,

Thanks for the response.

Unable to follow the details you have shared, please elaborate the content for me to understand and help you in finding the right solution.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reply for more.

Resolv_S

I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP doesn’t recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
L1S46EA Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OKUNÖA

0 Kudos
erdi Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

iyi günler , 

bilgisayarımı format atıp win 10 kurduktan sonra dokunmatik ekranını çalıştıramadım. driverlarını indirip kurdum fakat bir sonuç alamadım. yardımınıza ihtiyacım var. 

0 Kudos
427 420 18 53
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@erdi

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation