Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
G6 1313Ax
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My drivers not updating and showing error always 

F0641C31-0B41-4A3D-A176-1DC52138648E.jpeg

E8032AD1-9B41-4109-B3B3-9B81A707A485.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

You posted that you are running Windows 7, but the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter only shows up when you are running W8.1 or W10.

There is no W10 driver for the dual AMD switchable graphics your notebook has.

If you can reinstall W7 64 bit, I suggest you do so.

HP Recommended

I have done that also install window 7 home basic original....its show same error in that window also

HP Recommended

Microsoft basic display adapter is showing because my display adapters not working in window 7 also

thats why I update my window to 10 same error nd window 10 install one Microsoft basic adapter to run 

HP Recommended

If that is the case, most likely one of your notebooks two display adapters has become over heated during the life of your notebook, and won't take the driver anymore.

The W7 graphics driver on your notebook's support page installs both the of the AMD graphics adapters.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55081.exe

HP Recommended

Thank you so much ... for the support i will try it

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.