09-28-2010 01:20 PM
hp pavilion dv6626us was dropped screen has huge slash through it (diagonal) and the display is very messed up the colors are messed up and the screen it flicking cant use can read the display screen
09-28-2010 03:08 PM
Hello Samantha, thanks for posting!
Sorry to hear that your notebook took a spill! Good news is we can definitely help! This unit will most likely need to be serviced, so contact us at your convenience!
We are here to help you!
Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'.
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)