Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15-da0053wm laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP 15-da0053wm. The keyboard F4 key controls my dual monitor display. I also have a Logitech k360 wireless keyboard, which does not have a function key to control dual monitors- the F4 key on that (when used with the Fn key) opens my music player. The Logitech keys can be reprogrammed (with limitations) using the Logitech Setpoint software. Where can I find a script or list of commands that can be used to change the Logitech F4 key to duplicate the HP F4 key, or does anyone know of any software that will do this. I have looked at AutoHotkey, Keytweak, and several others but can't seem to find one that will do this.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@mjw72652 

You should not be using the Setpoint utility as that has been replaced for Windows 10 by the Options utility -- which you can get from here:  https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/options

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I downloaded and installed this. The Options software informed me that it does not support my keyboard, so that didn't help. Thank you for the suggestion.

HP Recommended

@mjw72652 

Sorry ... I thought the newer software would provide you better features than Setpoint.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I sincerely appreciate you taking an interest in trying to help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.