Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Envy X360 Broken Hinge

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP Envy X360 15-aq100na
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Last week, my HP Laptop X360 ENVY Display right side hinge kind of broke all of a sudden with no impact of any sort and Laptop can't go 360 degree anymore. Also the display is tilted from the right side when I try to use it as a laptop. It's almost a brand new laptop as I bought it 4 months back but can't use it properly anymore.

Another problem is, I didn't notice it at the first place and tried to turn into a tablet and in the process cracked the screen.

Please advise me on the next steps to resolve these issues.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

Re: Envy X360 Broken Hinge

@Raheeif

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation