Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ENVY x360 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all,

New Envy x360 13 with Ryzen 5 3500. Touch screen works only in laptop mode. In tent and tablet mode touch is disabled. When the screen is back into normal(laptop) position touch works again.

What I checked till now:

Touch screen driver disabled and enabled

Touch screen uninstalled

All drivers updated

Windows is updated also

You see, tablet without touch screen is a little awkward 🙂 Could you please help me?

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Zuluspl

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the touchscreen issue. 

I'd suggest you back-up the data and try re-installing the operating system -

1. Shutdown the computer.

2. Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears.

3. Press F11 once for System Recovery.

4. Choose the Keyboard Layout.

5. Click on Troubleshoot.

6. Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Recovery.

Note : Back-up all your data as System Recovery will delete everything that you had saved or installed on the computer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Asmita,

Done as described by you. No changes.

On the other hand, touch screen is working OK in BIOS. The problem is present only in Windows in tent and tablet modes.

Regards,
Zuluspl

HP Recommended

@Zuluspl

Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this, they should be able to help. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.